How I ended up to my Dance Video "RAAT JASHAN DI HIP-HOP DANCE PERFORMANCE by La Fonceur"


Those who don't know me, read my Introductory Post of this loop. Click here:



"When my Dance got Appreciation on High level"



Hola,


So I am writing this blog after very very long time, almost after 6 months. I wasn't blogging as I wasn't feeling of writing anything or sharing anything. Also I was too busy with my Youtube channel La Fonceur as you must have noticed that I have increased the frequency of my Dance videos on my channel. So it was keeping me all busy. Or may be today I am writing this blog because I fell ill and I can't work on my videos for some time now so may be that has given me some time to sit back and think and recall what was happening when I shot my Raat Jashan Di Dance video :) So let's start with our backstory of Raat Jashan Di Dance Video.

So when I first listened this song, I decided at the very moment that I am gonna perform on it for sure. I like hip hop songs which have a little attitude, a little anger and lots of swag. If any song have them all then it's my type of song :). You will always find these 3 elements in my Hip Hop dance too, I like it in this way only. That's the reason I started "My Hip Hop My Way" series on my channel so that I can express freely my hip hop in my way but we will discuss about it some other day, for today let's just stick to Raat Jashan Di video only....

This Video brought my lots of happiness in many ways. This was the first video for which I received accolade.
So it was mid May when I started preparing for my Raat Jashan Di video. As always first I started to understand the lyrics of the song as the song is in Punjabi and except for the few words I had no clue what the song was all about. And after understanding the lyrics which I love by the way, I started practicing for the song but my birthday was coming close and I was going to busy for my birthday, I decided to shoot my video after my birthday and that's what I did.

I remember I had shot my Raat Jashan Di Dance video very next day of my birthday because I was so excited to shoot it. You know that's the thing that makes me most excited, I just love it :)
Shooting a Hip Hop Dance video is always a little smooth for me as it naturally comes from within so I don't need to put extra effort into it. I got the final shot before the scheduled time so it was win win situation.

After shooting, it took me a week to edit the video and I finally uploaded it on my channel. And as always I announced it on my Instagram Profile (@la_fonceur) And that was first time when my post got liked by Official Team of Jasmin Sandlas (Singer and lyricist of Raat Jashan Di) I was like wow that's great. Then I shared 3 or 4 clips more of my Raat Jashan Di Dance video and my all clips were liked by Jasmin Sandlas Instagram team

But there was more to come. It was may be 2 :30 am at night when I got notification that one of my IG video post got liked my Jasmin Sandlas herself, oh my god I was on cloud nine, this was the first time when my work got appreciated on that high level. And to be very honest I was not in very good mood at that time but when I got the notification it literally brighten me up and gave me more more power to work towards my dream :)  My all videos are very close to my heart because all of them have a special story behind them but this video always put smile on my face :)


Today a lot of my dance videos got appreciated by the original music artists on Instagram and twitter and it gives me so much encouragement to move with full power towards my dream and to achieve a place for myself in the world. And it literally makes me feel proud of myself because I know against  how many odds I had started my channel, how much I had to push myself to prepare myself to start my channel, how many hurdles I have faced during all these years and I am Proud that I am moving despite all odds, I am happy that I am fighting and I will keep progressing and keep fighting and why not , after all I am "the fighter", I am LA FONCEUR :)


With this note I would like to ask you all to watch my Raat Jashan Di Dance video here and Subscribe to my channel if you liked it and be part of my Dance Dopeness:




To watch All of My Dance Videos, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel




Comments