How I ended up with my Dance Video "NEW EXCLUSIVE MIXED BELLY DANCE PERFORMANCE ON ASALAAM-E-ISHQUM BY LA FONCEUR OFFICIAL "

Those who don't know me, read my Introductory Post of this loop. Click here:

 How and When I started Belly Dancing


 ASALAAM-E-ISQUM La Fonceur Mixed Belly Dance


Hola,

After Hip-Hop the other dance form that I love most is Belly Dance...

I have been practicing Belly Dancing from the age of 11. I first saw bellydance on Discovery channel, it was a documentary on Arab culture and how belly dance is part of their culture. I was so amazed how even mid age women are performing this incredible art. While me and my sister were watching this documentary in between my sister said to me "wow these women are incredible great dancer, nobody can do like this". I was like hello you know na before whom you are saying this, I can definitely do that. She said "no even you can't". Now it was the question of my pride. Though I told her that I can do this but even I wasn't sure whether I can do that or not. So she challenged me "ok fine then show me". I was nervous but I took a deep breath and then focussed and did my very first "full hip roll" belly dance step and my sis was like wow seriously you did it and I was on cloud nine as I managed to save my pride. That was the first time when I had attempted any belly dance step and since then I am practicing it. And that was also the day when I made a deal with my sister, I told her "see you can be dance fan of no one but me" 😉  😁


I love belly dance because it looks so smooth and calm from outside but when you are actually doing it, it takes hell out of energy from inside to balance that smoothness in movement and calmness on the face. Belly dance looks good when you actually have some belly. I have tried belly dance with flat abs and when I had put on some weight and belly dance looks much great when you actually have belly. Believe me doing belly dance with 3.5 inches heel is tough :D. When I decided to wear heels for the performance I didn't realise that it is going to be that hard, I would not lie after the shooting my feet as well as my belly were aching so bad but nevertheless I loved performing on this song Asalaam-E-Ishqum 😊 

For best belly dance you should perform in bare foot as most of the belly steps can actually done greatly when you keep your body posture correct. For example for doing "one side hip drop " belly dance step you have to bend your knees, keep your weight on your toes and have to balance your upper body part by keeping your hip bone a little bit outward but when you are doing the same step with heels then most of the pressure will be on your belly instead of your toes which will make the execution uneasy.


Regarding my this Dance Video, I was dying to perform Belly Dance and I was practicing it a lot. I was searching for perfect song to perform my very first belly dance video for my youtube dance channel. I still have number of bellydance songs and music lined up on which I can perform whenever and wherever. But for the initial I didn't want to perform any hardcore belly dance video. So I thought of performing mixed belly dance and selected song Asalaam-E-Ishqum (If you are my youtube channel subscriber then you must be knowing that now I have a classic belly dance video too on my channel other than this one). Reasons for selecting Asalaam-E-Ishqum song were first it has some incredible belly dance music second I love this song's lyrics, I always love those songs which have communicating interacting loving lyrics. You can find this song's lyrics easily in English on Google.

Still from the Asalaam-E-Ishqum Dance Video - La Fonceur


When I shot this video I was not much happy with the outcome, somehow I wasn't satisfied, it didn't has that feeling that I wanted in it to be so I decided to re-shoot it, and fortunately this time I was happy with the result. :)

In future too you will find more belly dance videos on my youtube dance channel but until then have a look at my Asalaam-e-ishqum Mixed Belly Dance Video and Subscribe my channel if you liked it 🙂 🙃

PS: There is always a benefit of having a sister, like you almost have two wardrobe in case you are bored with your's or you couldn't find any good dress for an occasion just sneak into her wardrobe somehow you will always find exactly what are you looking for in her collection. Like in my this video outfit was styled by me but clothing don't belong to me that all were borrowed from my sister (forcibly)😛 😉 😊 
________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________


To watch All of My Dance Videos, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:


Comments